any beardie owners in or near albany area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new beardie owner. I have 2 beautiful babies, Rango and Fergie. I am up in the Saratoga area but I am not that far from Albany! =)

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
it nice to know that their are peolpe around here with beardies. do you know of any expos that are gonna be around our areas?

I am still trying to figure this all out! =) My 1st beardie (Rango) is a sweetheart and is happy no matter what temp or what is going on! I spontaneously bought him from a PetSmart and he was just a lil guy! My 2nd (Fergie) though is a little more high maintenance. She is a Orange Hypo and absolutely beautiful! They are in small tanks ( a 10 gal and a 20 high) right now but I will upgrade once they are bigger!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There is going to be another expo in White Plains in Sept. I have gone a few times, it's great.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
We live about 45 min south of Albany and it only takes us a little over 2 hrs.

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
Hi,
I'm in Hudson Falls, about 40 minutes north of Albany. I have 2 of the sweetest rescue beardies, found them on craigslist. These are my first beardies and find this forum an excellent resource for doing it right. I would love it if there was a beardie convention somewhere close by, like within 50 miles or so.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I'm about an hour away from Albany, I live near Williamstown, MA. Almost moved to Saratoga a few years ago.. I love it there.

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i heard about a expo. Hudson Valley Reptile Expo in poughkeepies ny dont know anything about it really except the date sep 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom