New Hampshire Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudleyDragon

Hatchling Member
Will anybody here be attending the Manchester, NH expo at the Marriot this weekend of April 11? Its going to be my first time attending one of these, I'm very excited!

DudleyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
You definitely should do the NH one at some point, I'd be very interested in seeing some of your animals.

DudleyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I actually didn't take any pictures, sorry :( It was SO extremely crowded inside the building that it was nearly impossible for me to take pictures, or even yet, see the animals up close. Haha :p

DudleyDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I reallyyyy enjoyed it. I was shaking I was so excited when I first walked in :p I ran through all the booths so fast. Haha. I didn't buy anything from there, no. I ALMOST bought another leopard gecko but then decided against it because I would feel more comfortable buying an animal off of my...."reptile guy" if I really had to put a label on him. Hahaha. I did add a new member to my family today though.... :D I'll be posting pictures soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom