White Plains Reptile Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYDragon

Hatchling Member
Is it worth the drive? I would have to travel 2 1/2 hours one way. I don't want to do that if its really small or not really worth it. Anyone ever been there? Thanks!

Erin

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
We've been there many times. We've been to every one from NY up to Maine. Possible the best one on the east coast. Hamburg PA is good also, just never go there in the summer (no A/C).

We may be at the November White Plains show selling Blue Tegu hatchlings. They hatch in 3 days!!!!

NYDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I ended up going and it was a lot of fun. I picked up two snakes (see my post in the snake section). My friend got a bp, a central american boa (ours are siblings) and a meller's chameleon. There are so many animals and vendors there. Its insane. There were so many things there that I just did not expect to see. I highly recommend it :D

Bellalee

Juvie Member
I've been going for about a year.. good stuff... I just need to learn to leave the wallet at home.. Ugh I swear every time I go I come home with a new reptile.

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Bellalee":39121 said:
I've been going for about a year.. good stuff... I just need to learn to leave the wallet at home.. Ugh I swear every time I go I come home with a new reptile.
We've been going for over 3 years. You get over that in about 2 years!!!

niner

Hatchling Member
It is an awesome show but can and does get extremely crowded. I prefer Hamburg, it does get crowded too but starting with the next show they are gonna take out a whole row of tables to allow more isle room so it wont be as crowded.
Hamburg is also a venomous show.
Dale

i think they need to have seperate viewings or groups for people viewing and people buying, it was the biggest pain to get up to the tables to see what thay had and when you were buying you had to squeeze between little kids that werent paying attention and people putting cameras in your face, thats my only complaint but overall it was a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom