White Plains Reptile Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatic768

DaveDragon":b848c said:
BlueS14240sx":b848c said:
ill be on a voyage there to get the smallest healthiest nicest beardie from the best breeder possible, with my last two beardies i have learned what to look for lol :banghead:
I'd recommend Sunshine Dragons in the first aisle on the right.

+1 big time
Mike at sunshine dragons has beautiful lizards and great service

Bellalee

Juvie Member
+1 Love my baby from him! He sounds so helpful, and he said he wanted updates, of course I e-mailed him and he never e-mailed me back... :evil:

Lunatic768":b33da said:
DaveDragon":b33da said:
BlueS14240sx":b33da said:
ill be on a voyage there to get the smallest healthiest nicest beardie from the best breeder possible, with my last two beardies i have learned what to look for lol :banghead:

+1 big time

well price is an issue too lol. ill see what they have, last time i couldnt even get up to the table there was so many people around him

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
BlueS14240sx":9093f said:
Lunatic768":9093f said:
DaveDragon":9093f said:
BlueS14240sx":9093f said:

+1 big time

well price is an issue too lol. ill see what they have, last time i couldnt even get up to the table there was so many people around him
Doors sometimes open at 9:30am. Get there early, the crowd really builds about 11am.

well i wont be leaving here till about 9 so i dont get there till 10:30-11ish ill fight through this time now that i know what im doing haha

Lunatic768

Loved the show
came down special from Boston for it
You have to do your due diligence, but there are some great animals
my girlfriend got a russian tortoise and a 15 gallon tank and a heat lamp for 75 bucks
and it was the healthiest tort there
believe me, she checked every one :)
there are a TON of snakes tho
if you are into snakes, that is the show of you
there were just so many of them
but be warned! you will want to leave with something
great show
check it out

Bellalee

Juvie Member
This is the 2nd show I have left with no more animals! I'm proud of myself, it helped I was on a mission for things, and I did get a 36" reptisun T12 for 20 bucks. :)

I also left with food with my babies, I got hornworms for the first time ever! I hope they like them.

I know there are a lot of snakes, they sometimes look all the same to me. There are only 2 types that stand out to me, a Piebald Ball Python, they are beautiful but expensive!!! And a hognose, all morphs are adorable.

But anyways yes.. good show. :)

Lunatic768

what stole the show for me was the tegus
so cute, inquisitive, and just happy looking lizards
or they might have been monitors...... (i can't tell the difference)
if you just walked in, the second to last row on the right at the end
THOSE ones sold by the guy with the big big beard

Bellalee

Juvie Member
The long hair?? The silky looking monitor? They were awesome, I love them always if they didn't get HUGE I'd have one.. but that's not saying much, if I had more money and time, I'd have everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom