BEARDED DRAGON BREEDERS IN PA

This forum is for topics that are very specific to north eastern areas of the US.

BEARDED DRAGON BREEDERS IN PA

Postby ANDREAH33 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:28 am

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Hi,

I am trying to find a breeder in Bucks County, PA or in the surrounding areas. Philadelphia suburbs would also work. Thanks in advance for any references you might have.

Andrea
ANDREAH33
Newbie Poster

Re: BEARDED DRAGON BREEDERS IN PA

Postby Twobeardieguy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:01 am

Hello, well there are quiet a few here!!! I don't have any baby's ready yet but Tom does hes at http://www.tnddragons.com/...Really nice baby's!! There are more out there but I cant seem to find there site!! Maby ill ask the mods that we can get a link just for breeders!!

Lance
When life closes 1 door, a new window will open up- R.I.P. dad you are dearly missed and will always be loved....... USMC- Until we meet again!!!!!!
R.I.P. my Cali girl.-3-19-13- You will forever be in our hearts, minds and souls. We now know you are resting on dads shoulder. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Lance
Twobeardieguy
BD.org Sicko

Postby TheWolfmanTom » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am

Hi Andrea,
I am in Philadelphia, and I have about 40 poopers that are ready for new homes. You are welcome to visit the site or you can come by and pick your pooper out right from the bins. Pic ups also save you about 40 to 50 dollars in overnight shipping. Not to mention a lot less stress on your baby.
Feel free to contact me, and welcome to the forum.
Tom
TheWolfmanTom
Extreme Poster

Postby Goonie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:05 am

[Moved from Website Comments to United States - North East]
Goonie

Return to United States - North East