Hamburg PA reptile Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
There are 2 different sponsors. http://www.pythons.com/hamburg/

We went there 2 years ago in August. It gets HOT in there!!! No AC!! Never again in August!! We're going this Saturday because we'll be out of rodents in the next week and can't wait until the White Plains show in 4 weeks.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
I will be at the June show with about 30 to 40 babys. Prices will be between 50 and 200. I am thinking about doing the august show but the heat things is a little bit of a concern.

hardkohr

Original Poster
no ac?? and all those heat lamps!? AHHHH! im excited this will be my first show. so excited to find it! umm.... White Plans show? im near the hershey area... is it close to here? do they have a website?

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
hardkohr":45250 said:
no ac?? and all those heat lamps!? AHHHH! im excited this will be my first show. so excited to find it! umm.... White Plans show? im near the hershey area... is it close to here? do they have a website?
http://www.reptileexpo.com/nyfirst.htm You're much closer to the Hamburg show. They're about the same size but the Hamburg show will have "hots" you won't see in NY. Go for it!!

hardkohr

Original Poster
hots??

oh and im def goin for it! and im draggin the girlfriend along with me! screamin n yellin! lol

Rachella

Juvie Member
So far I'm planning to go! Hopefully nothing comes up last minute. We went last August and ended up buying a panther chameleon from the chameleon guy and our Girl from a local breeder here in Washington that both had booths set up, both have turned out gorgeous and wonderful so I'm looking forward to seeing what they have this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom