Reptile shows in Pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Hey there all,
The Carlise pa show is on May 16th and there is another show in Hamburg on June 13. Who is going?
I am going to Carlise to check it out. But I have a booth in june at Hamburg.

kornival

is that the same as other reptile expo in various states? I'm in NY, but willing to take the drive if they have beardies enclosure within reasonable prices cause i dont think i can wait for the expo to come back to NY.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Im going. Thinking of getting a table in july. But I will be there on the 16th to check it out. That's a hike for you Ant.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Dang, dang, dang I just found out about this and I gotta work! I'll see what I can do for the June one, thanks for letting me know!

SteveOhh

I'm actually looking to head up to Carlisle tomorrow myself. I've just recently adopted a beardie, and I've never been to one of the shows before. Are there usually a number of vendors that are selling enclosures? I'm looking to get a 4x2x2(or close to that), and would love to just bring one home from there! Anybody been before??

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I havent been to this one yet.
Building an enclosure is probably cheaper than buying one outright tho.

kornival

TheWolfmanTom":991de said:
Im going. Thinking of getting a table in july. But I will be there on the 16th to check it out. That's a hike for you Ant.

sorry ant, I looked up the address and traveling on mapquest and its goign to be like a 7 hour trip one way hehe so i dont think i'm going to make this one. but i'm definitely going to the white plains one in NY in july for sure if u decide to get a table there.

Adam

REPEtc

Did anyone make it to the Carlisle show? I am usually a vendor there, but couldn't find anyone to help me this time and I wouldn't have had much to sell. My beardies are still too little! How was it this time around? I'm looking forward to the July show already! June at Hamburg is just too hot.... especially for my crested geckos

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I went today, twobeardieguy was there, and Anthony from dragon fortress was there. It was a little on the slow side in my opinion but I enjoyed it enough to reserve a table in July. I will be in hamburg pa in june. I am bringing a fan...lol

Rachella

Juvie Member
Howdy!

I'm hoping to go to the show in Hamburg on the 13th. :) Went there last year and had a blast, bought a beautiful girl dragon and gorgeous panther cham. Hoping to not add to the collection but it'll be hard looking at all the great reptiles just begging to be brought home! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom