Hi I'm Amy and I am New. Ne one In Pa???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyN412

Hi All, I just got my Beardie yesterday, he is great. His name is Arei. He is a lil over 2 months old. I was just wondering if anyone else is from Pa. I live near Pittsburgh in Beaver County. Got anyone close to that area? By the way I think this site is great and so educational! :study: Thank you All :D ....Amy

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Amy :wave:

Congrats on your new beardie!!!

I am actually from FL....but I know we have people on here from PA.

Dawn :D

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
hi Amy!! I'm Anna and my husband is Chuck. We live in the Greensburg/New Stanton area of Westmoreland County not too far from you!! We got our beardie about 4 days ago and he's around a month old. Haven't fully decided on a name, but pretty sure if it's male he'll be Link. Congrats on your new beardie!! Hope you're having as much fun as we are already!!!

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
lmao!!! That's what we're naming our female when we get it!! It'll take some time and we know it. How awesome?! Have you been sneaking around us??!! LOL

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Amy!

I'm from the Johnstown/Altoona area! I like your dragon's name-- very creative. My dragon is Reginald Quincy, but we call him Reggie. He sends Arei a headbob of welcome. :mrgreen:

-- Jacqui

Rachella

Juvie Member
Howdy Amy!

I hail from Washington PA, a little west of Pittsburgh. :) Welcome to the beardie fandom! If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Hiya Amy! :D

Digger and I say hello! I'm in Blue Bell, about 5 hours east of you, near Philly. Welcome aboard!

AmyN412

Original Poster
Hi All, I am in Beaver, unfortunately Arie got very sick and was donated 2 a woman to help him :( I hope he pulls thru. However we do have a new girl named Taylee, she is almost 10 months old. Here are some pics of her :D ......Amy
eastertayerie152.jpg

eastertayerie160.jpg

eastertayerie019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom