White Plains Show for Sunday, April 19th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigristusha

I know your here! I know your going! Show yourselves!!

:p I will def be there thats for sure. My clutch will be hatching around then and I'll need supplies for my other lovelies. <3

The last show I went to (Sept. '08) I spent about 500$ on new babies and supplies. This year it will probably only be on supplies. What are you guys looking to accomplish?

tigristusha

Original Poster
In all honestly I didnt go for feeders last time. The only thing we picked up was a GIANT batch of frozen mice for a friends ball python, but that was about it. It was like, 100 mice for 20 bucks or so. :p Sorry wish I could tell you more.

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
I'm so excite dto go! It will be my first time going to an expo. Do they sell feeders? are they a lot cheaper? Do they have Dubia?
Jessica

tigristusha

Original Poster
Its a great expo, one of the biggest Ive been too. Honestly tho the first time I went I was on the lookout for beardies and carpet pythons. (although I came home with two beardeds and an iguana <_<; )

I do know there are vendors with roaches, mice/rats etc., crickets of course and worms of many kinds.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Pretty sure I will be there.
Hello I am Vicky and I am an expo addict :dontknow: :wink: The Long Island show wasnt bad but it was small compared to White Plains plus I could stand to save some money on feeders for sure!Oh BTW Jess the answer is yes the feeders are much cheaper everything is.

kornival

the long island show is over already? the website said date to be announced for the L.I. show. I hope its not over, I really want to go and check out the beardies and some enclosures too. Still need to find a tank. It would be my first show

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
kornival":a549b said:
the long island show is over already? the website said date to be announced for the L.I. show. I hope its not over, I really want to go and check out the beardies and some enclosures too. Still need to find a tank. It would be my first show
Yes it was in March but I am sure ther will be another soon enough :mrgreen:

tigristusha

Original Poster
so i went to the show and i was very much dissappointed. It was all ball pythons...all....balls....ugh. (for a time the bf and I were thinking of breeding beardies and ball pythons just so we could call our buisness Bearded Balls, but that idea soon fell through...)

I have a ball python and I love him, hence why he has such a cute name, Snuggles. But there was barely any variety. And the few beardie vendors I saw, had nice beardeds, but there were only 3 tables :/ wtf. And none had what I was looking for. Boo.

I did get to hold a pretty huge walking stick which was the highlight of my excursion. Met up with the guy with whom I bought my lil China from. Screameleons was there again,their always nice to see. And as far as enclosures, nothing that I could really use to house multiple reptiles.

They did have some really great pieces of grapewood, with lots of size and limb viariety.

How did you guys rate it?

kornival

I didnt get to go, but i'm disappointed now of going seeing how you didnt enjoy it too much. Only 3 beardie tables huh? that's lame. were they at least cheap. were there a lot of enclosures for sale like 40gallon +? cause i'm planning on going to the expo when they come back july 12th to maybe pick up an enclosure. If not, i might just have to order one online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom