White Plains Show for Sunday, April 19th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigristusha

Original Poster
its a really big show, they did have lots of nice enclosures, just not what i was looking for. I need more of a pet store display habitat then a singular tank, and they didnt have any.

the beardies were normal price i guess, i was looking at juvies so they were about 125 or 150. babies, depending on their colorations (not many choices tho...) were the usual 50 and up.

you will probably find a nice tank. if i was only looking to house one or two beardeds it would have been great, but i have 5 and soon hopefully i will have another 18 on the way. I was hoping to keep them in one convenient place.

kornival

another 18? your a freak :mrgreen: j/k. god bless you. i can't even have 1 yet. i really want 2 so each one can sit on my shoulder but I dont have the money for two enclosures. too bad they dont get along well. and i dont want to risk having 2 females and then have them fight for dominance.

are you going to the next show? is anyone else planning on going to the next white plains show? I'm going to the L.I. one for sure but that's way too long to wait for and I hate driving to white plains and getting lost even with mapquest =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom