Giving away bearded dragon

This forum is for topics that are very specific to north eastern areas of the US.

Giving away bearded dragon

Postby Billyb0b » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:29 pm

I live in Poughkeepsie NY willing to travel up to an hour. I need to find my beardie a new home. He is about 13 inches long. Roughly 9 months maybe 10 months old. No health issues that I can see.
Billyb0b
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Giving away bearded dragon

Postby Gormagon » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:42 pm

I am in search of another dragon (Lost mine suddenly 34 days ago) but, I am a bit more than an hour away!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Vatel » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:27 pm

How did it go?
Today I'm gonna visit https://grand-national.club/odds-and-tips. I am an absolute beginner, and I know nothing about online sport. I would like to learn more though. Now is the right time!
Vatel
Newbie Poster

Postby Billyb0b » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:51 am

Still looking. No one has replied. I don't really know where to ask other than the internet.
Billyb0b
Newbie Poster

Postby Gormagon » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:34 pm

I wish I could, he would be a very spoiled critter at my house but unfortunately I am a wee bit to far away here in western Kentucky. 😥😥😥
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Terry15 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Post some pictures of your dragon, & put it under for free section.
Terry15
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to United States - North East