Looking to rehome bearded dragon in Seattle Area

This forum is where you can post items that you are simply looking to give away or for dragons that you are looking to find a new home for. If you are asking for any money other than shipping costs, your post belongs in the Forsale forum.

Looking to rehome bearded dragon in Seattle Area

Postby Nfrymier » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:39 pm

Hello, I saw in another area of this message board that this was the right place to post this, but apologies if not. I have a 2 year old female that needs a new home. She would come with everything except a tank. Her current tank just cracked and I repaired it temporarily but she really needs a new tank.

I was in a place pre covid that allowed me to take better care of her...and I don’t think I’m going to back in that place anytime soon. It’s not so much just financial as it is the amount of hours I need to work, and possible travel, also I shared care with an ex-partner when I first adopted her. She just really deserves better. I could reach out to my own network but it would be amazing if someone could take her who really appreciates her and understands how great beardies can be.

If anyone’s interested in the area (I am hesitant to ship) reply to this and I can reach out.
Nfrymier
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Looking to rehome bearded dragon in Seattle Area

Postby CooperDragon » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:44 pm

I'm sorry to hear you have to re-home her. I hope you are able to find a happy home for her soon. If you'd like to post photos of her, you can upload them here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them using the XIMG button.
CooperDragon

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to For Free