FREE! Lighting, Cage, Supplies available-Western Washington

This forum is where you can post items that you are simply looking to give away or for dragons that you are looking to find a new home for. If you are asking for any money other than shipping costs, your post belongs in the Forsale forum.

FREE! Lighting, Cage, Supplies available-Western Washington

Postby Cristin » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:14 am

I think I posted this incorrectly, will try to figure it out.

Our Beardie died last year at 9 years old... We had just purchased new mercury vapor bulbs within a few weeks of his death. We also have a complete nice habitat set up. Everything is in good condition. The cage (36x18x18 inches) is the glass type with front opening doors as well as a wire mesh top. Heating pads and some "furniture", like climbing / hiding resin rocks and a digging bowl we put alfalfa pellets in, hammock, nutritional supplement powder. We have a secondary 20 gallon tank we used when he was tiny, that could be set up for a cricket colony. Cricket keeper with the tubes.

I am looking for where I can donate or give to someone providing a good home to their own. I don't want to ship it unless someone is willing to pay the shipping; not sure if that is cost effective for the recipient.

I am in the Tacoma-Gig Harbor area of Washington state. I will deliver within reason. Maybe someone is looking to get a beardie for Christmas? Anyway.... If you know of anyone, please let me know. I haven't found a rescue organization near us. Thank you.
Cristin
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: FREE! Lighting, Cage, Supplies available-Western Washing

Postby CooperDragon » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:15 am

That is very generous of you! I hope you are able to connect with someone who can put the equipment to good use and provide a better quality of life for a dragon who needs it.
CooperDragon

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to For Free