1 and a half to 2 year old Beardie

This forum is where you can post items that you are simply looking to give away or for dragons that you are looking to find a new home for. If you are asking for any money other than shipping costs, your post belongs in the Forsale forum.

1 and a half to 2 year old Beardie

Postby javitto25 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:49 am

We have taken care of our Bearded Dragon for a little less than a year. We got it in September 2018 and was around 6-9 months old. Our daughter really never got into it, and it's up to me and the wife to take care of it and while we have grown to take care of it, we really don't want to. We live in South Florida and don't want to just throw it outside and led it fend for itself. So I am looking to see if anyone is willing to take it on, right now it's about the body is about a foot long , with tail about 2 feet and a half. It it sitting in a 20 lb gallon tank, but it will need to be upgraded obviously but I don't mind giving that tank away as well. If anybody is in the South Florida area, please let me know.
javitto25
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: 1 and a half to 2 year old Beardie

Postby claudiusx » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:52 am

Good luck. If it comes down to it, you can always try craigslist or a rescue shelter instead. Those would be better options than releasing it out into the wild. Usually you can home them on craigslist, especially if you aren't looking to get anything in return.

-Brandon
claudiusx
BD.org Sicko

Postby javitto25 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:59 am

Thanks for the idea. If this doesn't work I'll definitely try over there.

claudiusx wrote:Good luck. If it comes down to it, you can always try craigslist or a rescue shelter instead. Those would be better options than releasing it out into the wild. Usually you can home them on craigslist, especially if you aren't looking to get anything in return.

-Brandon
javitto25
Newbie Poster

Postby Bmjo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:47 pm

javitto25 wrote:We have taken care of our Bearded Dragon for a little less than a year. We got it in September 2018 and was around 6-9 months old. Our daughter really never got into it, and it's up to me and the wife to take care of it and while we have grown to take care of it, we really don't want to. We live in South Florida and don't want to just throw it outside and led it fend for itself. So I am looking to see if anyone is willing to take it on, right now it's about the body is about a foot long , with tail about 2 feet and a half. It it sitting in a 20 lb gallon tank, but it will need to be upgraded obviously but I don't mind giving that tank away as well. If anybody is in the South Florida area, please let me know.

Please never release a non native species back into the wild
Bmjo
Hatchling Poster

Postby javitto25 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:19 am

Bmjo wrote:
javitto25 wrote:We have taken care of our Bearded Dragon for a little less than a year. We got it in September 2018 and was around 6-9 months old. Our daughter really never got into it, and it's up to me and the wife to take care of it and while we have grown to take care of it, we really don't want to. We live in South Florida and don't want to just throw it outside and led it fend for itself. So I am looking to see if anyone is willing to take it on, right now it's about the body is about a foot long , with tail about 2 feet and a half. It it sitting in a 20 lb gallon tank, but it will need to be upgraded obviously but I don't mind giving that tank away as well. If anybody is in the South Florida area, please let me know.

Please never release a non native species back into the wild

I don't want to, the idea was there, but I won't do it.
javitto25
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby claudiusx » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:21 am

Have you had any luck yet rehoming him?

-Brandon
claudiusx
BD.org Sicko

Postby AngieMS » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:37 am

If you still have him and are willing to ship, I will pay shipping and totally take him into my home.
AngieMS
Newbie Poster

Postby javitto25 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:18 pm

AngieMS wrote:If you still have him and are willing to ship, I will pay shipping and totally take him into my home.

Can you get me details on how to do that?
javitto25
Newbie Poster

Postby javitto25 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:18 pm

claudiusx wrote:Have you had any luck yet rehoming him?

-Brandon

None, I have tried to Craigslist as well, so far no one has contacted me.
javitto25
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to For Free