8 Month Bearded Dragons

This forum is where you can post items that you are simply looking to give away or for dragons that you are looking to find a new home for. If you are asking for any money other than shipping costs, your post belongs in the Forsale forum.

8 Month Bearded Dragons

Postby lizardgirlforever » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Okay. So, I have 8 month old bearded dragons. They are pretty healthy, except for some nipped toes and such. Where can I sell them? Does somebody know? Like, somewhere where I don't have to ship. Like, not specific areas, but general places.
lizardgirlforever
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: 8 Month Bearded Dragons

Postby AngeliqueCole » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:54 pm

I'm not sure where you are located but animal shelters or reptile sanctuaries are more than welcome to take them. You won't get any money for them, but they will be in good hands!
AngeliqueCole
Newbie Poster

Re: 8 Month Bearded Dragons

Postby lizardgirlforever » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:31 pm

Well, I don't want money for them, you see. Thanks, but I don't want to give them to a reptile sanctuary or a humane society or something like that because I want to make sure whoever gets them is a nice, sensible, willing-to-spend-money, willing-to-give-food, able-to-afford-vet person. I need to make sure they will love their beardie, take care of him/her, make sure they are well taken care of. Thanks for your help, though.
lizardgirlforever
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to For Free