Finding a home for a baby Dragon

This forum is where you can post items that you are simply looking to give away or for dragons that you are looking to find a new home for. If you are asking for any money other than shipping costs, your post belongs in the Forsale forum.

Finding a home for a baby Dragon

Postby Glitch8286 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:40 pm

I'm located in South Florida. Someone wanted to throw away their baby dragon and I took him in. I've been giving it proper care and is healthy but I can't care for him forever due to my lifestyle. I have a 40 gallon tank, the lighting and even some home decorations. It would all be included. If you are from Florida or know anyone who would give him a home. Let me know :) thanks
Glitch8286
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Finding a home for a baby Dragon

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:57 pm

I'm glad you were able to take him in and give him good care! I hope you can find a good home for him soon. If you want to post photos of him you can upload them here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

Postby Arcturus » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:47 am

Hi Glitch! How old is the baby dragon?
Arcturus
Newbie Poster

Postby 1shamelessgal » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 am

Did you find a home yet? My husband has a 1 year old and my daughter just got a new baby for Christmas, I would definitely be willing to take in another baby!! We are in the Cocoa Beach area...
1shamelessgal
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to For Free