Free 150 gallon tank!!!!

This forum is where you can post items that you are simply looking to give away or for dragons that you are looking to find a new home for. If you are asking for any money other than shipping costs, your post belongs in the Forsale forum.

Free 150 gallon tank!!!!

Postby Gormagon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:42 pm

I recently got a really good deal on a 150 gallon tank . I doesn't hold water so I thought I might pass the really go deal on to my friends here. Of course, I can't ship it but if you're close or willing to make the trip, it's yours. I live across the bridges from Evansville Indiana, in Henderson Kentucky. It's yours for the asking!
[Click image to enlarge]
Last edited by Gormagon on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SLAVE TO A KIND BUT, DEMANDING MASTER "PEACHES"
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, Ha Ha....guess again..... Like it or not, you are now a slave, lol!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Re: Free 150 gallon tank!!!!

Postby NickandAutumn » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:27 am

Wow if Only I lived close this is a really awesome tank!
NickandAutumn
Newbie Poster

Postby ejuncker16 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:02 am

I am interested!!! Is it possible for you to send me the measurements of the tank please?
ejuncker16
Newbie Poster

Postby Gormagon » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:15 am

ejuncker16 wrote:I am interested!!! Is it possible for you to send me the measurements of the tank please?

72 L x 18 W x 28 T.
..... 318lbs
SLAVE TO A KIND BUT, DEMANDING MASTER "PEACHES"
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, Ha Ha....guess again..... Like it or not, you are now a slave, lol!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Herpgal » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:45 pm

I need that Erin.troxler@gmail.com. I can pay u for shipping if ur not close.
Herpgal
Newbie Poster

Return to For Free