Bearded dragon going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have a 13 year old female bearded dragon. Over the past week and a half (close to 2 weeks) all she's been doing in her vivarium is glass surfing, climbing the walls (or at least trying to). And the past 3 days she's been digging like mad

She's never laid any eggs since I've had her, so I don't know if it's possible she might be gravid. I cant feel anything. She will still eat some bugs but won't touch her veg (which she usually scoffs as soon as I put the dish in for her

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would get a dig box set up for her
LAYBOX potting soil that doesn't have any type ofchemicals or fertilizers in it, mixed with sand, etc. Be sure it is at least 10-12 inches deep & thatthe mix is damp enough to where it will hold up to her making a burrow but not sopping wet tohave standing water.
Make sure your lighting is good in the tank another possibility NO coils for UVB and a bright white basking bulb NO colored or off white or yellowish bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom