Light Stress Marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

moby666

Hi!
Since my beardie layed eggs on Wednesday night she's had some light stress marks and I'm not sure why. She previously NEVER got stress marks. She's been eating great since she layed and the marks will disappear occasionally for about an hour (usually when she eats) and then they'll show back up. When she layed she stayed up 4 hours past her normal bed time so I think maybe she's just getting back into her schedule?

I also didn't realize how much of her weight was eggs! She's skinnier than I thought so I've been feeding her often. Could more feedings (a schedule change) be part of it? Anyone else experienced stress marks after eggs? She's alert and eating so I'm not too worried but still. Thanks! :blob8:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, so far everything sounds normal and it's great that she's eating well. :) You can offer more food than usual, even twice a day for a little while to help her put weight back on and in case she's developing more eggs.

moby666

Original Poster
AHBD":t4zla5o5 said:
Hi there, so far everything sounds normal and it's great that she's eating well. :) You can offer more food than usual, even twice a day for a little while to help her put weight back on and in case she's developing more eggs.

Awesome! She doesnt have stress marks today so I think it was just some recovery and some tiredness. She eats sooo much but I have yet to see her drink water. Ive been misting her greens to help with that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom