Will eat random things around the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandstorm has really been scaring me. Everytime i let her out her cage, she will lick things, stare at it, then eat it. She has ate fake grass before, icing, and even playdough, but it's never a huge amount, just tiny things. (I try to stop her or take them out her mouth, but I'm either too slow or she starts to shake her head quickly so I cant get whatever she's eating) There's nothing i can really do since I have a brother who is always putting things near her cage, and will randomly let her out, and I don't have a choice but to listen since my parents let him do whatever he wants. (I've told my parents what he's been doing and asking them to tell him to stop but they don't do anything so there's nothing I can do about it) I've been telling my mom to help me move her cage since Febuary and it still hasn't happened. Just don't know what to do anymore.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Dragons are a lot like a toddler, they explore things with their mouths.
A tank lock would be a great idea, maybe talk to your mom and see if you can do extra chores or something to get one.

Are you a teen? Ever have friends over? Maybe you can get a couple to help you move the cage.

If thats not a option, maybe if you take the initiative to prep the tank, mom will help you move it. That means clean a spot for it, completely remove all the lights and items.
I can't imagine a parent not helping you move a empty tank if you ask nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom