Behavior being outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys I'm looking for tips or if its a lost hope I have a male named Chubbs I recused bout 3 yrs ago I take him outside whenever its nice and sunny out and he LOVES it but my female Amber going on 11 months is petrified being out she puffs up flats out and she BOLTS even though she could be outside for 30mins and be perfectly ok then in a instant she bolts again would it be ok and safe to lightly expose her to being outside or will I harm her more than help her and i also took into account of hawks predatory birds cars loud noises maybe just the small birds chirping ect

Any opinions tips good bad and the ugly all is welcome

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
She may not be a outside dragon---- If shes black bearding and running for the hills to find a hiding spot I would not take her out anymore -- she may be a dragon that likes to sit in a window sill or on the back of a chair / couch and look out a LR window --

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":17gdf63a said:
She may not be a outside dragon---- If shes black bearding and running for the hills to find a hiding spot I would not take her out anymore -- she may be a dragon that likes to sit in a window sill or on the back of a chair / couch and look out a LR window --
Ya you are right it seems lounging around and the window sill will have to do shes the cuddly type of dragon when shes all cuddled up she aint got a care in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom