Sucking in and splooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgxfuad13

Hes been doing it on my hand for a bit. It's only when he's scared mostly. Is it just him trying to seem smaller from my crazy kids?

110953-2573811761.jpg
110953-6206370504.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Can you explain what sucking in and splooting is? how long have you had him? I would let him acclimate to the tank and surroundings before you start handling him and I would only handle him in the tank --- the kids are probably scaring him if they are loud etc.... he needs to time to adjust to his surroundings and then you should only be handling him for now --- little ones have a tendency to jump and you dont want that often times it ends in disaster ---- make sure your lighting is up to par NO coils for a UVB and basking temps 105-110 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer--- NO stick ons these two things I just mentioned are the TWO MOST important things in the tank --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom