Are bearded dragons heavy sleepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the weekends i stay up quite late playing video games with my friends and talking with them i talk at a normal inside voice will this keep my bearded dragon awake

Gail

BD.org Addict
In my experience, they are more likely to be kept awake by lights than sound.
If the room is staying brightly lit, you may want to cover the tank with a towel so its darker inside.

TurtugaTom

Original Poster
Gail":3lodn40q said:
In my experience, they are more likely to be kept awake by lights than sound.
If the room is staying brightly lit, you may want to cover the tank with a towel so its darker inside.

Ok i usually have the lights of and he sleeps in a cussioned cat carrier with a blanket over it cause i try not to keep him in his tank thanks for reply

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If he's covered like that, I don't think he'll notice or mind. I've had all of my guys in the living room and when they're tired they are quite heavy sleepers. As mentioned, they tend to react to light more than sound if anything.

Moved by moderator from General Discussion to Behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom