Sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobothebeardie

My beardie has never done this before so it’s really weird to me because he usually likes being left alone at night time. tonight I had him out at around 8/9 pm he was laying in bed with me, he lays with me for a bit every night and usually no fuss when I put him away he picks a place and sleeps but tonight I could tell something was up when I put him back he kept staring at me from on his basking rock and then he got off and started glass surfing and so I got him back out and he fell asleep right away on my bed. Is this okay or is he trying to tell me something is wrong? Does anyone else beardie do this?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It sounds like he just wanted to be out and sleep in the cozy bed. :lol: My guy does this too and often prefers to fall asleep out of his enclosure somewhere. I usually just put him back after he's fallen asleep and I'm heading to bed. No harm, just some personal preference and personality showing through.

Moved by moderator from Off Topic to Behavior.

Kobothebeardie

Original Poster
Thanks so much for answering! I was just worried because usually when he’s tired he’ll show me he wants to go in his enclosure, I just wanted to ask to make sure he wasn’t trying to tell me something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom