ALMOST POOPED ON ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandstorm has almost pooped on me at least three times and i don't know what to do about it. He always tried to poop on my leg but i quickly put him in his cage to poop but sometimes im too late! He seems to be just fine and I'm feeding him very well too. :puke:

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
I know how you feel my Amber wont go in her tank she has gotten me a few times i thought she just hated me at first but researching about it it just depends on the personality of the bearded dragon some go outside/inside their enclosure some only go during a warm bath everyone is unique my method is putting a towel down outside her enclosure then I put her on it and she goes then I put her back as I clean up its almost a every morning routine

SANDSTORMtbeardie11

Original Poster
TheBeard9789":sik4ym4u said:
I know how you feel my Amber wont go in her tank she has gotten me a few times i thought she just hated me at first but researching about it it just depends on the personality of the bearded dragon some go outside/inside their enclosure some only go during a warm bath everyone is unique my method is putting a towel down outside her enclosure then I put her on it and she goes then I put her back as I clean up its almost a every morning routine
Oh ok thanks! Sometimes Sandstrom does poop in his cage, outside, and in a bath. He'll really poop anywhere..

dave93245

Its part of the dragon life. Unless i know Jim just pooped i bring him out on a towel to be safe really don't like being pooped on. I use puppy pads on the floor some times when I first bring him out usually he decides to do his business quickly after being moved. The other thing is give him a bath that almost always results in a poop then I can enjoy some time together in safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom