My bearded dragon thinks everything is food!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criostoir

My bearded dragon Susan who I got off my cousin was neglected and was given to me from summer. I think she is around five years old. I changed her diet what originally was just locust to rocket and super worms which are both her favourites. But recently she has been acting weird, before this I was able to lift her fine but a few days ago she started trying to eat anything that moves including my fingers and I need to move her because the glass on he cage caved in! What do I do?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Go over the UVB your using ? We will start there --- please NO super worms as a main staple insect -- please get her some dubia roaches silk worms or crickets -- she may be tired of the locust and you can change her salads up as well http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder -- but we need the info on the UVB please -- basking temps need to be 95-110 F taken w/ a digital probe thermometer -- also does the UVB have a reflector on it?

Criostoir

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1vdjnzq2 said:
Go over the UVB your using ? We will start there --- please NO super worms as a main staple insect -- please get her some dubia roaches silk worms or crickets -- she may be tired of the locust and you can change her salads up as well http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder -- but we need the info on the UVB please -- basking temps need to be 95-110 F taken w/ a digital probe thermometer -- also does the UVB have a reflector on it?
Thank you so much I will look over them things straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom