can beardies get stressed when they’re hungry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinityy

so I’ve been making amazing process with my baby bearded dragon ! she was in a terrible environment at petco and was quite traumatized but recently she’s been sleeping on my clothing, allowing me to get super close, eating from my hands, and overall is very healthy :)

however this morning when I turned on her lights, her stress marks were EXTREMELY dark and I was concerned because I thought maybe something in her tank could have been stressing her out. But then while I was on a zoom meeting for school, she climbed onto this log where I usually feed her / where her food bowl is and began to scratch at the walls of the tank ? so I ran over there very quickly and decided to give her a quick meal worm as a snack (because I couldn’t access the dubia roaches quick enough (I was in the middle of a class) and then as soon as I fed her only 2 worms and gave her a little rub on the head, her stress marks lightened up and she calmed down and stopped scratching and wasn’t stressed at all and seemed to be very calm ... do juvenkike bearded dragons get stressed if they’re hungry ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Not sure about that but sounds like you reassured her- she will be fine-- dragons have strong stamina's -
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom