movement in sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just noticed after i turn rexs lights off and wrap his towel around his tank he’ll crawl up in his hammock and after a couple mins he’s start like doing slow small had things or like his head slowly falling inch by inch . is this normal like is he just falling asleep trying to get comfy ?

ciaramcmullen

Original Poster
also does he need to be asleep and up at a certain time or is it like accustomed to how i sleep ? and do they wake up to small sounds while they’re sleeping rex doesn’t seem to move when i like open a bag or move or my tvs on but i’m just wondering

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Is there a reason your covering Rex up at nite ? Most people do not cover the tanks -- and yes I am assuming hes going to sleep w/ the head falling thing - I would not cover him anymore if hes not bothered by the TV etc -- I shut my dragons lights off on a 12 hr on 12 hr off cycle -- and I do not cover their tanks -- I have them in my computer room and if my computer is still on which it normally is the computer lamp nor monitor bothers them they still go to sleep
Karrie

ciaramcmullen

Original Poster
the reason i cover up rex at night is because i’m worried my fan is going to make his tank too cold and with it around it also blocks the tv light to his cage he seems to like the towel honestly he’ll go to sleep where the towel is covering the most which happens to be his hammock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom