Some have Kilimanjaro, Lannan has...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSMorgan

Some have Kilimanjaro, Lannan has his cork log. Until today, he has simply knocked it over. Today he conquered the cork log. The lights have gone out and I believe he is there for the night. We'll see in the morning.
105533-7780889598.jpg
105533-4494416732.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Seems like a good place to perch! He may enjoy some grapevine or driftwood pieces to climb on at some point too =)

MSMorgan

Original Poster
CooperDragon":3qyfhwbi said:
Seems like a good place to perch! He may enjoy some grapevine or driftwood pieces to climb on at some point too =)

I agree. He has a log tunnel, as well as a "tile shelf" and hammock, but a few pieces of driftwood would be good too. I just worry about his enclosure getting too clustered. Here's his set up now.
105533-7784968838.jpg

MSMorgan

Original Poster
He stayed there last night and he's actually on top of the cork log again tonight. Any interpretations of this behavior? He has never done this before and now, he's ready to spend another night atop of his own personal Mt. Kilimanjaro. What gives?
105533-6651587812.jpg
105533-8258999772.jpg

MSMorgan

Original Poster
Well...the summit of Kilimanjaro was short lived! About an hour into lights out, the cork log fell over with Lannan on it. He seemed "dazed and confused," in response to the "fall of the mountain." We repositioned Lannan in his hammock for a good nights rest. Today, Lannan knocked "kilimanjaro" over (out of spite I suppose) and hasn't gone back to it since. :lol:

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Haha!
I mean, poor Lannan, his log turned on him (literally) but I didn't intend for a pun when I started the sentence! ?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
He seemed to enjoy sleeping there. Maybe you should get a 6x6 piece of tile and hot glue it to it. I fasten everything down (either by position or fastening) so my dragons cannot fall or get squished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom