Brumation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s been doing good know. Thanks cause of all the lovely people that have answered my previous posts. She got rid of the cocida completely and the pinworm levels are very low the vet said. Now the question I have is that I’ve noticed she’s been chilling in her hide for a lot now . Last time she’s pooped would be yesterday. Might be wrong because picking up poop has become less significant and more of a daily thing that I just do. Her temps are 103 and cool side 82. I don’t have a Che but time temps go down to 72 to 68. I always prop her up in front of the food to get her to be interested in the food but either runs away to the corner and doesn’t move and just gives me the sink eye. She is 5 months old. I don’t have her exact weight but I’ll get a gram scale soon.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
No brumation for a 5 month old it is too young --- is she still on meds for the coccidia or coming off of them? Ok forgive me but what are you using for a UVB? For a 5 month old she should be doing a lot of basking and eating ---- that is why I asked about meds and the UVB?
Karrie

Mishathedragon

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1ol3gxo3 said:
No brumation for a 5 month old it is too young --- is she still on meds for the coccidia or coming off of them? Ok forgive me but what are you using for a UVB? For a 5 month old she should be doing a lot of basking and eating ---- that is why I asked about meds and the UVB?
Karrie
She is completely off the meds since early November I only mentioned that because I didn’t reply to a old post I made. I do have a uvb reptisun 10.0 t5 with a reflector. I could send pics of my setup.
106198-8556269859.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok it looks good but I would put a piece of your decor under the UVB so she can sit directly under it - as it sits now she cant really sit under it at all --- take one of those logs and put under it --- also I would look at getting some different decor pieces for her to sit on --- petsmart makes some great decor for dragons ---
Karrie

Mishathedragon

Original Poster
KarrieRee":ymwnt2nu said:
Ok it looks good but I would put a piece of your decor under the UVB so she can sit directly under it - as it sits now she cant really sit under it at all --- take one of those logs and put under it --- also I would look at getting some different decor pieces for her to sit on --- petsmart makes some great decor for dragons ---
Karrie
Ok I grabbed the smallest log and put her directly under the uvb. I’ll see how she acts over the next couple of days.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom