Weird behavior from 2 year old beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardielover69

Lately my baby (Tippy) has been begging to come out of her enclosure during the day (which is fine we have her out almost half the day most days) but the last few days shes been just running around the house looking for a cold dark place to sleep.. she'll explore a little bit only to find a cold dark place such as under the couch, behind the toilet on the cold tile floor, or really anywhere cold and dark. This behavior has just recently started & I'm kind of worried. For example - We take her out of her enclosure at say 2 o'clock in the afternoon after feeding and giving her some time to digest, she will run around free roam in our beardie proof basement suite for about a hoag hour or so then just go to sleep somewhere cold and dark, if I leave her she will sleep ALL DAY LONG. just worried. Any help would be very much appreciated.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Mine does the same thing basically--- not sure why -- he will sit on the back of the chair for a little while and then head for his favorite place which is on the chair behind a throw pillow in the corner of chair-- and he would sleep there all day if I let him --- 2 hrs and his time is up- I put him back in his tank -- there he will bask and be awake-- till lights out around 7 PM or so -- I dont know why that is
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom