Quick question about Beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceywolfie

Original Poster
Your dragons are the cutest.
And yes they do seem to have there own seems of emotion.
Have you figured out a name for them?
(My bearded dragons name is Priceless)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The two new ones I got today I haven't thought up names for yet!

I thought you'd get a kick out of those last two pics since it's basically Moro getting jealous! :laughing6:

I like the name! how did you come up with it? :D

-Brandon

Iceywolfie

Original Poster
Yeah, I love the last two pics.

I got the name from one of the songs and movie from my favourite band. (For King and Country).
And plus my bearded dragon is priceless (like the meaning). ?

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Oh I totally believe they have emotions. Jealousy and bitterness is what I see a lot from mine when I come home since she now has to be in her tank ALLLL day while I'm at work because of the 2 dogs we've recently acquired. But as soon as I take her out and she sits on my chest or shoulder, she is all happy and bright and just the cutest little thing. I think when you bond more with them, the more emotion they show towards you. They know you're their protector and what feeds them and keeps them safe daily, so they'll show some affection towards you in their own little way.

Vanessa

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I have a feeling that they most definitely do. With each and every new dragon I have gotten one of the others would get very grumpy at the sight of a new sibling lol.

Back when we had Cisco she was very displeased when we got Thor, and Often she would Puff her beard up and hiss at him from across the room, When we got Daisy Cisco got mad again and would glass surf and puff out her beard trying to bother Daisy. Thor just seemed happy to have another girl to bob at.

When we got Loki however there wasn't much rivalry it seemed, the others seemed to not mind him. Same thing with Rocket, Loki and Daisy didn't seem to care.

Now, When we got Phoenix Rocket was NOT happy to see that we had gotten another baby, Because to him he was the only baby and it should stay that way. Yet he seems to not mind Phoenix now. But just look at him when we got Phoenix :laughing6:
View media item 60686View media item 60638
So yes, I'd say that they do feel jealousy Lol.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

If you have & keep bearded dragons long enough, you will most definitely notice that they do
absolutely show & exhibit jealousy towards other dragons & sometimes people. If they get
spoiled you will really see them get upset over attention that they aren't getting that they think
they should be getting! LOL

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom