Unusual Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So the size of the dubias now are medium? Hes going to eat less if the roaches are bigger--- Hiccup eats 6-7 large dubias and then he wont eat any more for a day or two and then its like 2-3 --- they are filling - I am offering salad every day as well
Karrie

Jerrod

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2ozc0ahu said:
So the size of the dubias now are medium? Hes going to eat less if the roaches are bigger--- Hiccup eats 6-7 large dubias and then he wont eat any more for a day or two and then its like 2-3 --- they are filling - I am offering salad every day as well
Karrie
No they are small 3/8" and smaller. He might have just been being difficult because he ate 60 when I fed him this evening. I do feed him in a separate tub but sometimes he will eat while in there and other times I have to drop them in his enclosure one by one because he refuses to eat in the tub. I think he just likes to keep me wondering what is going on because he always wants to make things difficult. I think there was confusion on the UVB so want to make sure I have the right one. I have a Reptisun 10.0 UVB T5HO. This is the right one right?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yes good bulb--- it's in the tank? Or on top of screen? I feed mine same way one dubia at a time and he's eating large --
Karrie

Jerrod

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1jh36ygz said:
Yes good bulb--- it's in the tank? Or on top of screen? I feed mine same way one dubia at a time and he's eating large --
Karrie
yes it is inside the tank. Ok guess they just like to make people worry lol. I will continue to see how he acts to make sure it was just a short phase.

MeganMae22

KarrieRee":1i6k815x said:
The UVB what brand and bulb do you have in the tank ? Where is it at on top of screen or inside the tank ?
Karrie
I’m not sure of the bulb it’s too hot to take a look at right now but it sets in the top of the screen of the cage

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
A UVB bulb should not be getting hot --- only the basking bulb - the UVB will be warm but not to where you cant touch it
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom