How To Tell if a Beardie is Going to Go to the Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerBlue

Is there any behavior that beardies display before going poo? Any "warning signs?" Do they lift their tails or anything like that?

xAnaBooo

Hatchling Member
my beardie will run back and forth along the front of his cage quite annoyingly before finding the "perfect spot" to poo. pay attention to what your beardies individual behavior is over time, and their patterns :)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Yep … watch for their bum to go up , that said , my Cleo has decided she doesn't like pooing in the rearing tub, and saves it up to give to me as a present (on my shirt....)

Hence I keep a sheet of paper towel handy when she's out for qt and the moment I see her bum go up, the paper goes under her.

Caesar always goes at the same place in the rearing tub. And seems to wait for me remove the soiled paper towels before going to the toilet (within minutes !!).

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
KarrieRee":1a2f2l25 said:
Spread back legs tail goes up slightly -------------
Karrie
Yeah, that's the cue I look for. Gotta act fast though if they're on you, at least with mine. It's like the 3 second warning :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Aaradimian":33o1znyd said:
KarrieRee":33o1znyd said:
Spread back legs tail goes up slightly -------------
Karrie
Yeah, that's the cue I look for. Gotta act fast though if they're on you, at least with mine. It's like the 3 second warning :D
3 seconds? Lucky you! Haha :laughing6:
Im lucky if Moro even decides to lift her tail. Shes a weird girl. No warning with her, besides a little sparkle in her eye hahah

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom