Beardie munching on tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a new decor for my bearded dragon, it's a stone carved to look like a tree (they're from an aquarium my father had)

While I was doing my business, I heard a munching sound, I though it was just my beardie eating crickets but I thought that I didn't give it some so I looked. and Found him red-handed munching on the tree, I am kinda scared it might injure its mouth or something in there.

The decor:
Tw926Rc.jpg

Here in particular, the edges of the hole, and there are protruding parts right beside the hole:
xjF4iwW.jpg

My beardie trying to escape after getting caught red-handed:
wpzoteS.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hopefully he learned it isn't food and won't continue to do that. It's such a hard surface I'd imagine it could cause tooth damage though so if he does keep chomping at it, you may consider replacing it with something softer like a habba hut.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Do you have a salad in there with him constantly so that if he gets hungry he actually has something to munch on?

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom