Jaxsey waving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxson

Why is Jaxsey always waving? It started in March when we found out she is a she. We take her out, we leave her door open, She watches TV etc. Is she scared of us? We rub her all the time. Are we spoiling her with all the rubbing? Then again we think she have eggs that needs to be laid but I’ve been prepared for a month now and nothing. Acts normal.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They love to arm wave! It usually is either a sign of submission, or just of communication.
You can wave back, to see what she does.
How old is she & has she been digging or scratching around?

Tracie

Jaxson

Original Poster
Yes, she digs sometimes not a lot and she scratches. Sometimes she goes I. Her cave and scratches it. She scratched a lot yesterday but on the glass and the grey background foam thing and kept running in circles. So I put her laybox closer to her and then she just stopped doing the behavior altogether. She has had her lay box since the 1st of May.

Drache613":36hr86ut said:
Hello,

They love to arm wave! It usually is either a sign of submission, or just of communication.
You can wave back, to see what she does.
How old is she & has she been digging or scratching around?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom