Slow Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve been staring at my beardie a lot because he looks like he should do a full body (minus tail) shed any day now and it’s my first to witness... but I put him on the tank floor to eat, he’s been hanging in his hammock on the cool side a lot, unless I’ve soaked him or he ate a lot. So after he quit eating he started doing a super slow motion walk back towards the hammock, and I mean reeeaaaaaly slow. Kinda like doing the wave, but taking steps instead.

Is this normal? We are still getting to know him and he hasn’t quite warmed up to being handled yet, so it’s difficult to know what’s good or not.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Can you post a video of this movement? You can upload video to a hosting site like vimeo or youtube and then post a link here.

rubeuslupin

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2ie37ld8 said:
Can you post a video of this movement? You can upload video to a hosting site like vimeo or youtube and then post a link here.

I wasn’t able to get a video, but he hasn’t done anything so exaggerated again. The next time he did anything similar it was the submission wave, so I’m guessing it was something similar. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom