Jumping and glass surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Hello everyone,
My beardie has been climbing on his basking area and jumping at his UVB light that is mounted inside of the enclosure. I have an Arcadia 12% bulb inside of a zoomed T5HO fixture. His basking temps are 100-105 degrees, warm side of enclosure is 88-90 degrees, cool side is around 75-80 degrees. He has tons of energy, always glass surfing and wanting out so as soon as I take him out he wants to go back inside and then back out. Is this normal behavior?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yep. Sounds like spring fever. Darwin just won't have it if I try to put him in his tank and he's been surfing the walls of the house and head bobbing at nothing for the past few months.

Peach

Hatchling Member
This post has been in mind the last two days. Blue, who is normally a lazy lizard, has been climbing all over everything, playing in his water dish, tossing his veggies all over the place. The days are gettinng longer and he can see the window across the room. I can relate..the snow if finally melting and I'm getting spring fever too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom