Jumping at glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAnaBooo

Hatchling Member
Hi, my beardie today jumped off his branch and at the glass, im lucky i had it locked or else he would have suffered much more damage falling onto my floor.

He's only done this once before, a few days ago. I disregarded it because I thought he might have seen something.

How can I stop this? I don't really know what's wrong, other than he may want out?

I'm trying to work on getting him comfortable with me holding him so I can't right this second but I may be able to let him run around soon. Any tips?

For now I moved the tree so it would do less damage.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Can he see his / her reflection? The glass he/ she hit is it to the back of the tank or front? If its the back and not the front you can put up sort of back ground so they cant see themselves-- usually if the glass surf that is a sign of wanting out
Karrie

xAnaBooo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It's the front door, I have a background covering the other 3 sides already. I thought maybe he wanted out too.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yeah I am not sure why she would be doing that-- maybe some one else on the board might have a idea as to why--
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom