Beardie behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rissaroo92

Hello everyone so I just bought a beard eat and Texas when I went on vacation I had one a few years ago and because I got home from a pet store he had a high level of parasite and he just didn't get any better anyway and a passing, so when I was in Texas I got a new beardie. And we actually rode the train together and laid on my chest the entire time sleep in my hoodie even. He only would become restless when he was in the container. So when I get home I had him upstairs for a but with my cats and he seemed stressed but he still liked being on my chest but then he kept trying to run around and I guess my refusal in song that lead to him being even more skittish. So he tank is fine temp is aroubd 100. And I lock my door and let him run around but he cannot stand for me to pick him up or hold him or sit on my anymore without pudding I tried the blanket and he turned black.. he has only hissed at me once when I gave him a bath because he hates baths. But I honeslty dont know how to build his trust like if I keep talking to him he'll calm down a but I'm just anxious cause he's not like my previous beardie... he won't even let me pet him anymore and I thought it was my cats but he's calmer with them than with me. He's young like the length of a ruler.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum-- can you post pics of your little guy and his tank set up? that would be great and if you have any more questions please ask- Just keep handling your little guy hes probably stressed out--- and please keep the cats away from him --- I have 4 in my house and I NEVER leave him alone w/ them --- even tho they dont bother him I still am always supervising ---

Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom