Lazy Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxson

Jaxson loves his crickets and strawberries. I have to trick him with greens. His heat fornbasking is 100-110 and humidity is between 25-40%. He poops great and chases the crickets during feeding but slowed down a little. He likes to be held HOWEVER he is otherwise lazy. He doesn’t move around a lot and at bath time he scratches to get out. I pull a ball in the bath for him to play with and he isn’t interested. He doesn’t hide, he stays out all the time actually. He only wants to move for crickets. How can I get him to be more active? He is maybe 3 months.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They aren't active all the time. They like to sit and bask a lot and that's fine. It's good that he's chasing the crickets around. If he doesn't seem to like the bath, I'd hold off on them unless he gets soiled and really needs it. They aren't worth the stress otherwise. Have you taken him out of the tank and tried interacting with him in a safe area? If you can provide an area with no other animals that has small things picked up off the floor and areas that he could get stuck in blocked off, letting him explore and run around might be good for him. They also tend to enjoy sitting on a window sill and looking outside. Just keep him closely supervised when he's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom