Never hides nor goes in his caves

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
I read so much about how others beardies hide under caves, blankets etc but Marlow seems almost afraid to hide like “there might be monsters in my cave!”
He was in a small viv with no hide before adopting us so I’m wondering if that impacted his hesitance

The closest he got was this to going under his ramp and won’t go in any of his caves
101427-1018031631.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I think some of them just prefer to be out in the open. Probably more of an individual personality preference than anything wrong. People tend to associate hiding in a cave with being sick or something wrong with the setup (which is sometimes the case) so you wind up hearing more of those stories than about dragons who are out and about all the time.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Okay cool that’s good to hear :) you’d think he would need to hide with 4kids around all the time but he’s always trying to be in the middle of the days busy antics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom