Aggressive behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently moved my female beardie toast in to her new 120 gallon tank and she's settled sort of but now since putting her in she flares her beard and starts nodding aggresivly if she sees movement especially if I happen to walk past her or If a cricket escapes her grasp is this normal or could it be relocation stress ?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's possibly stress from relocation but sounds more like coincidence. Maybe a shed or something like that has her grumpy. I'd imagine either way she'll settle down eventually. All the temps are OK in the new setup?

Ryb34rded

So I just got a bearded dragon named hank I have had him for a month Every time he is in his cage and I try to pick him up he trys to bite me. Do you think he is just a territorial male?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom