Energetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAnaBooo

Hatchling Member
My beardie, in the evening, a little 4 month baby, will jump off his basking rock every few minutes and run around his enclosure, always surfing the glass the same way and licking the exact same spot. I think he wants to burn off some energy, but I don't have a good place for him to yet, and he doesn't even like being touched or picked up.. lol! should i let him be or figure something out? Kind of hard when he doesnt fully trust me yet but seems to want to come out,

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's kind of a toss up. I'd probably work on handling before getting him out regularly but it's good to let them explore too. Try using treats to get him more used to you although if he's curious and full of energy he is likely to be squirmy either way - that's not necessarily a reflection on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom