Running around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie, Ozzi, has suddenly started running back and forth and back and forth between the two shortest sides of his tank. Then he stands up on two legs and puts his other two on the glass and looks out, and repeat. What in the world is he doing? I'm probably overreacting but he's kinda freaking me out. Earlier he was also trying to jump UP the glass. he has things to climb though so I'm just confused.

Birdy

Hatchling Member
Could Ozzi be a female? Because if he/she has infertile eggs that may be why Ozzi is so busy.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He may want to get out and explore. They tend to be very curious. If you take him out and put him in a safe area outside of the tank does he start to roam around and explore the room?

YesIJustGotADragon

Original Poster
Well I'm not sure what gender he (that's my default) is because he's too young, so it's probably not eggs. And he won't let me come near unless my hand is laying on the floor and he needs to run over it to get to the other side of the tank. He just started shedding (literally his entire body during the time I was at school) so maybe he was just restless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom