Odd behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my beardie Donny is about 7-8 months old, usually fairly active especially when there’s food around but today he looks lethargic and not eaten much.

He had a feed at about 5.30 last night and then went to sleep shortly after so wondering if he might be constipated? We gave him a bath earlier but no poop, he only pooped yesterday so not too worried but he is bit more sleepier than usual. He has also had around 10 Calci Worms this morning.

He perked up when we got him out, then had a wander in his tank before going back to his sleepy spot a few mins later. Sometimes his eyes are shut, other times open slightly.

He looks like he’s going to shed again too?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The shed may have him acting a bit grumpy. Has he perked up since your post? This is usually just temporary. If he perks up a bit when you have him out, take him out and interact for a while and see how that goes.

lgracethompson94

Original Poster
The next day he was a completely different beardie back to his usual active self :) I think I worry too much as I’m new to the reptile game!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad he got back to normal. I certainly understand the worry =). Over time you get to know how to read them a bit better but the worry never fully goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom