Over stressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L337h4l

I just got my bearded dragon a little over a week ago and I've been told before when they get stressed their underside darkens. Until today he's been fine he was light colored underneath and acted fine, now he darkened up and I dont know why. I did make some changes to his cage which might be the issue I moved things around in his cage after I cleaned everything, removed the reptile hammock I got because a friend told me they could catch their claws on it and tear them out, and I decided to switch over from feeding him in his cage to feeding him in a separate container with a large about of crickets for 15 minutes. I don't know how to add an image to the post since I'd like to show how he's looking.

L337h4l

Original Poster
UPDATE: Decided to experiment so I decided to hold him a bit and he started to lighten up. I forgot to add that he's around 5 inches long and last night I did give him a bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom