4 month old staying in cold hide after he wakes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieSmaug

Hatchling Member
Recently my beardie has been staying in his hide when he wakes up. His lights come on at 8:30am, its almost 12 noon and he is still in his hide, his eyes open and awake, but in it, still cold. Been like this for a couple of days now.
I'm starting to worry a bit
93594-664853314.jpg
last two days he stayed at the hide to the right.
today the one in the middle
Any ideas why he might be doing this?
He never acted like this before, his lights and diet is fine.
But he stays in his hide, cold. He used to to this a month ago for a coupl of days as wel and then stopped, going up the basking rock in the mornings to warm up.
But recently he has just been staying in his hide like that all day.
He lost interested in crickets completely, but superworms he can eat them just finel But Im scarwed of feeding him too many supers are he is still young (almost 4 months?), around 12 inches

BeardieSmaug

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
BeardieSmaug":ipledo3y said:
Recently my beardie has been staying in his hide when he wakes up. His lights come on at 8:30am, its almost 12 noon and he is still in his hide, his eyes open and awake, but in it, still cold. Been like this for a couple of days now.
I'm starting to worry a bit
93594-664853314.jpg
last two days he stayed at the hide to the right.
today the one in the middle
Any ideas why he might be doing this?
He never acted like this before, his lights and diet is fine.
But he stays in his hide, cold. He used to to this a month ago for a coupl of days as wel and then stopped, going up the basking rock in the mornings to warm up.
But recently he has just been staying in his hide like that all day.
He lost interested in crickets completely, but superworms he can eat them just finel But Im scarwed of feeding him too many supers are he is still young (almost 4 months?), around 12 inches
His poop is also very runny lately. liquid poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom