Black Spots on belly, and running at glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, here is an image link of not my beardie, but has similar black belly spots http://i40.tinypic.com/our4zk.jpg . are these from stress? if so any way i can pinpoint the stress and fix it.. he is a sub adult bearded dragon. Is it from misting him? I give him a bath every day for 10 minutes, then throughout the day I mist him, but he seems to run away or hide from the misting. (I know he needs it though) Like i said some nights he hangs on the glass or tries to run up it.. Thanks for your help! (also he has lived in his cage throughout the 4+ months I've had him)

Inferno344

Original Poster
rjaimz1":25aucqfg said:
It definitely seems as though he is stressed. We need to pinpoint why.

How are your temps in the enclosure?
Specifically the basking area.
what kind of uv light are you using?
Is he able to see his reflection in the glass?

Also if you mist him everyday, you do not have to bathe him everyday, if you bathe him everyday you do not need to mist him everyday.
Here is also a reference website:
https://www.beardeddragoncare101.com/stress-bearded-dragon/

I do bathe him most days, then every 4 hours I mist him. Yes I feel he can see his reflection on the glass. the back side has a backround. sides and front do not. temps for basking side are 95-100. using reptisun 10.0 uvb panel. I bathed him everyday and he became lethargic and we had to take him couple months ago because he was dry. thats why I do both. mist his greens also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zazzep
Top Bottom