Two yr old female has gone nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee11

Hi All,

It appears my two yr old female has gone mad, about two days ago she started pooping more often (twice a day, before it was every 2-3 days), she is running around, trying to climb every thing and get out her viv, when I take her out she is extremely active which is strange because she is usually very docile, she is eating like she's never seen food before, and I am just worried if she is trying to tell me something, I have felt her belly to see if she is gravid but I cant seem to feel anything out of the norm, she is not losing weight either, she is just behaving very out of character, could any one help?

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. Definitely sound like she's gravid. You can't always feel the eggs. Just keep monitoring her it may be a couple of weeks before she lays. One sign is that once she quits eating so much then it's getting close for her to lay.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Definitely set up a lay box ASAP. Once they act that crazy they are usually close to laying, although some females just get a little wild at this time of year whether they're gravid or not.

CliffsMom

When they want to lay they do this funny little four legged scratch - both legs on one side, then the other. My girl didn't do it in her viv though cuz she knows it's not diggable, just on the floor when I let her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom